He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, June 24, 2005

FINALLY SOME GOOD NEWS

The last couple of days I have spent over at my mom's because my dad isn't home and our house doesn't have central air and theirs does. It can get pretty hot in our house and the window air conditioner has trouble keeping up when it gets over 85 degrees. When I came home later this morning, there was a message on our answering machine from Farmers Union Insurance about the accident that I had at the pool. The guy said that there was very little damage even done to this lady's car and it's less than $1000 worth of damage so it's not going to effect our insurance rate and we DO NOT have to pay the deductible. I guess it's a liability claim so they will take care of everything and it's not going to hurt our insurance. I was extremely happy to hear that because the last few days I was trying to think of ways I could get the $500 for our deductible and now I don't have to worry about it!! Finally something fell in our favor once.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone