He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Saturday, June 18, 2005

EARLY FATHER'S DAY GIFT

Since Darren hadn't seen Cassie in almost a week and a half and it is Father's Day weekend I decided to let Darren take care of Cassie during the day and I would get outside and mow the lawn so Darren wouldn't have to do anything this weekend while he's home. We all woke up around 10:00 am, I gave Cassie breakfast and then I headed outside and got the front yard mowed all the way to the road, then I came inside to cool off and Cassie was getting hungry and so was Darren so we all jumped into the truck and went to eat at the restaurant in Leeds. When we came back I put Cassie down for her nap (even Darren and I took naps too while Cassie was sleeping). Cassie woke up around 5:30 so I went back outside and finished mowing the lawn. Then I came inside and I made grilled chicken and mashed potatoes for supper. After supper I put Cassie in the tub and she played for a while. As I was getting jama's on Cassie Darren went into Leeds to visit some friends in town. I am really tired from the yard work, doing supper, and getting Cassie to bed. I am ready to take a shower myself and get into bed. It was so damn humid today that I thought I was going to die while mowing the yard, but I got it finished without even getting heat stroke doing it. I am so proud of myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone