He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, June 20, 2005

Work tonight wasn't too bad. The forklift driver forgot to get some stuff down for me before he left for the evening so it limited what I could get done at work so it was a short night. When I got back to my mom's place, she and Cassie were watching the ballet "Swan Lake" on PBS. Cassie was leaping circles in the living room and shouting "rina rina rina", her word for ballerina. I brought some smoked mozzarella ravioli home for mom to try and then after we ate Cassie and I came home. Cassie had such a busy day that she started to fall asleep in the car. When we got home she woke up a bit and played with Scrappy for a while, but she was still in bed by 9:30 which is pretty good. I wanted her in bed before 8:30 cause that's her normal bed time and I have to get her up at 7:30 to go to day care but I am sure she will do just fine. I was going to take my last dose of PCOS meds with the ravioli and when I started looking for my purse, I remembered that I had forgotten to take it out of the truck and I won't get it back until tomorrow sometime because the truck is parked in the shop overnight. I may stop by in the morning when they open so I don't miss two doses of my meds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone