He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

BUSY

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while. I have had a few busy days. On Monday I took Cassie to the clinic in DL because her eye was red. Tuesday I got up as usual to take Cassie to Day Care at 7:30 am and when I got to the sitter's home there were no cars in front of her place, the lights were off, and the door closed. I went to my mom's house and used her phone to call the plant and let the supervisor know that I didn't have a sitter and I didn't know where she was. There is another gal at the plant who also has her two children at the same day care so the super ran and asked the other gal where the sitter was and it turns out that the sitter's husband had a Dr. appointment in Hazen and this gal knew about it for some time. Well, I haven't had Cassie at the sitters since before we left for Minneapolis for my sisters house party. I think the supervisor might have been a little upset, but oh well. It's been hot and muggy so Cassie has been spending time in her pool. Today we went over to a friends house because she also has a pool for her son and he and Cassie swam together. They also got a new puppy the other day and she's just adorable. It's a St. Bernard pup and it's the most beautiful St. Bernard I think I have ever seen. I have been sick lately and my nose is stuffy so I hope that goes away sometime soon. Darren said that he found a home in Harvey for rent and wants me to go down there sometime this weekend to take a look at it and see what I think about it. Darren is coming home on Friday and we are hoping to get time to clean up the barn and get the rest of our crap out if it, run to Willow City to see his folks, and then check out this house but that is so much for two days that I doubt that we will get it all taken care of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone