He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, June 20, 2005

A BEAUTIFUL DAY

When I got Cassie from her crib this morning, I noticed that the outside corner of her right eye was blood red. Darren told me yesterday that he thought it was pink but I didn't notice anything until this morning. I took Cassie to see the Dr and the doctor wasn't too worried about it. The Dr figured that Cassie somehow scratched her eye and it is okay. The Dr wants me to watch for drainage and puffiness because they have seen a few cases of Pink Eye but not many. The Dr doesn't think it's Pink Eye but wants me to watch it just in case. Then I grabbed lunch and Mickey D's and I stopped at the Liquid Bean and I took our lunch and coffee up to the hospital and Cassie and I ate lunch with my mom. My mom gave me shopping lists for Leevers and Wal-Mart. So Cassie and I ran to Leevers after we were finished with lunch and met Nana over at Wal-Mart when she got off work. Nana bought Cassie her own plastic swimming pool since Cassie likes going to the pool and Nana also bought this cool computer type toy thing for Cassie, it was more expensive than we thought because of a price tag error but Nana bought it anyway. Then Nana followed me over to Cenex so the guys in the shop could take a look at Darren's truck. Hopefully they won't have it too long and it won't be expensive to fix. When you go down the highway, sometimes is shifts really hard. Darren is thinking it might be just a vacuum or a vacuum line and that's supposed to be an easy fix. I also go information today that there is a website that Minneapolis put up to keep friends and family here in North Dakota updated on her condition. The website is www.caringbridge/visit/jtollefson.com Hopefully we will hear some great news soon. I am posting at my mom's right now because I have to go to work soon. My mom is making buns for a pot luck lunch at work tomorrow and when she is done, she and Cassie are going to take a dip in Cassie's new pool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone