He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Saturday, June 18, 2005

FRIDAY

Yesterday my mom stopped by cause she was getting a propane tank filled at the Cenex here in York. When she left she took Cassie and I with her. When we got to my mom's house I put a little swimmer and swim suit on Cassie and I took her to the public pool since it only cost a $1 for both of us. She really enjoyed it and they even had little water toys too for the kiddie pool. When she got used to the temp of the water, I had Cassie sit in my hands and I would twirl her around in a big circle and the waves from the water would rush all around her and up her neck and she would kick really hard and giggle. We were there for an hour and a half when Cassie started to get tired so I took her back to my mom's and as soon as I got her in some dry cloths she immediately fell asleep in the crib. Cassie slept for about two hours and when she woke up I gave her a orange sherbert Push-Up and then my mom, Cassie, and I left for Rolla to see my brother. When we got there, Mike wasn't done with work yet so we took Cassie to the city park in Rolla and let her run around and play on the gym equipment. We were at the park for about a half hour when Mike called to say that he was back at the Star office. We went to the office, picked up Mike, went to Leevers so mom could by Mike some groceries, then we went to Subway to eat and then we dropped Mike off and came home. Cassie had such a busy day that she climbed into bed about 15 minutes after we got home. Darren surprised me and was home by 12:30 so we actually got to talk and do some stuff before we went to bed. It's nice to have him home even if it's just on the weekends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone