He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

READY FOR THE WEEKEND

This week has just been flying by! Tomorrow I have a bunch of orders for Tuesday that I am going to get started on. It's nice when people order things from the plant and keep it simple, but all these orders want pasta ranging from 1/2 lb to 2 lbs. Shitty thing is that all the product comes in 3 lb bags so I have to open them up, divide them, and weight them all out to make sure they are the proper weight and that is what takes all my time. Darren has a DOT physical in Harvey Friday at noon. That's pressure on him because he is short one guy at work this week so he has been getting in really late from work and Thursday is going to be a late night and he is concerned about not getting enough sleep before leaving for Harvey and he is also worried that some of the meds that he is taking for his back is going to show up negatively on his physical. We told him just to tell the doctor doing the physical about the meds that way they know about them and won't think it's drugs if the test comes back funny. Today I had a WIC appointment in Leeds, after the appointment I ran to the grocery store. After getting my groceries Cassie kept asking for milk as I was putting her in the car. It was getting to be around noon anyway so we went to the restaurant in Leeds to eat. We ran into Billy Wexiel and her son AJ there and after we finished eating we took the kids to the park to play for about 20 minutes and then I had to come home and put Cassie down for her nap. Grandma watched Cassidy again here at my house so I could work late. She took Cassidy outside for a while to play after I left for work. When I take Cassie outside, we let the dog run around because they like to play together but my mom doesn't let the dog loose because she thinks the dog won't listen to her. Cassie was trying to play with the dog today and he was hyper because he was still tied up and ended up knocking Cassie over into his water dish so Grandma had to bring her right back inside to change her cloths and they put her jacket in the dryer. I am really hoping that things go well for Darren on Friday. I know that this is another mystery thing and I will tell you all about everything when I can, but for know, we have to be careful because there are some people that we don't want to know what is going on just yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone