He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

A LOADED WEEKEND

Our weekend is scheduled full, well kind of. On either Friday or Sunday we have to run to Rolla and take Mike a lawn mower and a toaster oven that I have here at home and we will probably spend the day up there visiting and doing things and Mike also has my travel coffee mug that I have to get back to him. I left it at my parents place the day he came home and my dad told mike to take it because it wasn't dad's....thanks pops for giving my mug away!! On Saturday Darren has a ride-along with Schwans Frozen Foods and he has to meet the Schwan's truck in Rugby at 9 am at the Econo Lodge and he will be gone until 7 pm. While he is gone I am thinking of running into Leeds and helping a friend paint the house that she is moving into as long as my mom can watch Cassie for me while we do it. And then on the day that we don't see Mike we have to run to Devils Lake and do some shopping and then on Sunday evening we are going to Minot and spending the night with some friends of ours because I have my PCOS appointment at 10:30 am on Monday morning. We will probably be coming home Monday afternoon because Darren works that evening at 5 but I took the day off. Wow, it's going to be a bunch of running around....we are going to be tired just from our weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone