He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Saturday, April 30, 2005

JUST WAITING

Today I am just catching up with my blog since Darren is going to be gone most of the day for his Ride-Along in Rugby. I am really hoping that it all goes well and that he likes it. He was hoping that he could just ride around Rugby and then come home but who knows how far they will have him go. It's snowing and Cassie wasn't to go outside but it's too darn cold to let her go out in this stuff. I am thinking of running over to my mom's house today and washing some cloths since we are leaving for Minot on Sunday. Besides, when Darren isn't home it gives me the perfect time to do it. I am going to wait for Cassie to take her nap first but she has been in her crib playing for the last 45 minutes and she normally takes her nap at noon. When she falls asleep she will nap for 2 hours and if the day gets too late on my I am not sure if I will get to my moms for cloths or not. I will post later when Darren gets back from his Ride-Along and I will let everyone know how it went.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone