He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

SNOW

Freakin' snow! That's all that I saw when I got up this morning. I couldn't believe it when I saw that ugly white stuff covering the ground. I have been watching out the windows because Cassie keeps asking to go outside but each time I check, it's still lightly snowing. It's not enough snow to make a big difference by any means but it's enough just to piss a person off. Oh well, I just have to remember that it's only late April and normally this time of year there is still snow piles hanging around and by this weekend, hopefully, it will be gone and we won't get any more snow. Then Cassie and I can play outside just as much as she likes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone