He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, May 05, 2005

"PRECIOUS DOE"

I was just watching the FOX NEWS channel and I saw the most disturbing thing. A child was murdered by her mother and stepfather. The girl didn't want to go to be so the stepfather beat her and then kicked her in the head. The mother and stepfather let her lay on the floor as she slowly died. After she died, they cut off her head with pruning shears to easily dispose of the body. Oh my God! What kind of people are these! I can't think of anything that would make me want to kill Cassiy. After I gave birth, I had postpartum depression and there were times that I was worried that I would do something wrong and hurt her or myself, but there wasn't ANYTHING that made me want her dead. I feel very sad for this poor child. At least she is in a better place where she is truly loved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone