He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, May 05, 2005

MAYBE

I might go with my mom to Grand Forks tomorrow if Cassie wakes up early enough. My Grandma has a doctor appointment and when she is at her appointment my mom was going to run around and do some shopping. There really isn't anything for toddler cloths around her so I would like to go with and hit Target and Gordman's for cloths. Cassie has been getting up around 7 and if she is up that early tomorrow I am going to call my mom and have her pick us up. If she sleeps past 7 my mom is just going to take off. It won't worry me too bad though because my mom, Cassie, and I went to Pamida in Rugby today and my mom bought Cassie 5 to 6 new summer outfits because they were having a clearance sale on most of their cloths. Darren has his physical tomorrow and I was thinking of visiting my brother but Mike has to go to Minot with two other reporters for the Star and then Saturday they have to go to Rugby for something and Darren wants to take the car to Harvey so that scratches that out. I may go into Leeds and visit Brandy Tracy and Billy Weixel for a bit tomorrow while Darren is gone. Saturday we are going to Willow City to visit Darren's folks because we haven't seen them in a while and it's nice to visit them...besides, when we are there Cassie gets a lot of Grandma time and I can relax a bit. I have no idea what we are doing Sunday. Sunday is Mothers Day and I don't know if Darren has anything planned or not. We really don't have money to do anything but I like surprises, even if they aren't "big". Something simple can be just as nice and shows how appreciated you actually are and the men haven't forgotten about us even though we may think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone