He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Sunday, March 27, 2005

EARLY TO BED, EARLY TO RISE, AND EASTER BASKETS

Cassie has been getting up early lately. The last few days in a row she has been up between 6:30 to 7:00. This isn't so bad on days that I have to work but on the weekends it tough because I would like to sleep in. I have tried to just let her play and talk to herself in her crib to get a few extra minutes in, but it normally doesn't last and within 15 minutes she will start screaming until I get up and take her out of her crib. She was up at a quarter to seven yesterday, after her breakfast we turned on some cartoons. I sat down on the couch and she laid on the floor watching the TV. We were watching JoJo's Circus on Disney and the next thing I knew The Wiggles were starting. I don't think I napped longer than 15 minutes, but I still can't believe that I fell asleep like that and I didn't even know that I had done that until I woke up. This morning she was up at 6:30, she found her Easter baskets and found some of the eggs. I really can't get her to eat too much of her breakfast but the candy this morning didn't help. The crystal dish with M&Ms in it is almost empty. I am only letting her do it because this is the only day except for maybe Christmas that she can have stuff like that in the morning. She is watching a Baby Einstein DVD right now and after it's over I am going to give her a bath, then wake up dad so he can take a shower, then I will take my shower and then we are going to head for Willow City. And while her DVD plays it reminds me that I have to find some more BE DVDs because Cassie is exhausting the 5 that we have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone