He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, March 31, 2005

FLOWERS

On Tuesday I had a total break down at work over my PCOS, I know that I shouldn't have but I did. One of my co-workers (and she happens to be my favorite) came into the locker room and asked me what was wrong. I told her about it and she felt really bad and said that if there is ever anything that she and her husband can do for us to let them know. It was great having someone to just listen to me as I said everything I had to say that I have been holding for two weeks and not judging, criticizing, telling me what I should do or saying "it's just fine, nothings wrong". Since then I have felt a lot better about everything, at least I can talk about it without crying now. So today when Darren met me at my parents house so he could see Cassidy before he went to work, Darren told me that I got flowers delivered to the house today. Of course Darren was snoopy as to whom sent the flowers so he opened them up and looked at the card...here the flowers were from my co-worker and her husband just to brighten my day. I can't get over that they actually sent me flowers. It surprised me that they cared so much to do that. I am going to call them tonight and thank them since I won't see them again until Tuesday. I hope they don't mind the phone call late in the evening.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone