He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

OB/GYN VISIT

Jill from the Devils Lake Community Clinic called me Tuesday at work to set up an appointment to see the ob/gyn. The soonest appointments that Dr. Billings had available were May 2nd in Minot or May 20th in Devils Lake. I am not happy at all that I still have to wait a month to get in to see him, but what can I do about it. I told Jill that I would prefer to see him on May 20th in DL. She said that she would call and make the appointment and then call my home and leave a message on the answering machine with the time. Well, I got home from work and there was no message. So as I was getting ready to leave the house today, Jill called and said that Dr. Billings is totally booked until June in DL but he still had a 10:30 am appointment open in Minot. This made me really upset because that's a Monday and I don't have a sitter for Cassidy and I don't know my way around Minot so Darren would have to come with to drive me, besides, I think he wants to be there anyway. I booked the appointment and we are going to think about it, but if it comes down to it, I think we will just go to Minot on Sunday and spend the night and get up for the doctors appointment the next day and then come home. I really wish that I could see him sooner because my abdominal cramps have gotten worse. It feels like menstrual cramps or I am going to have diarrhea but I know that it's neither. I have taken ibuprophen for it, the meds just dull the pain and it comes back about 6 hours later. But at least I am not really sick so that's cool and I can survive until I see the ob/gyn.

1 Comments:

  • At March 30, 2005 at 10:02 PM, Blogger April said…

    OH MY GOD! Are you joking, seriously, I can't believe that they are booked till JUNE! DL SERIOUSLY needs to get more doctors... does it HAVE to be that doctor, I know you could definately get in soon to a different doctor in Grand Forks. I mean if you are in pain, you shouldn't have to wait so long, something could go wrong, then what, just more porblems! Hopefully you can pull off the Minot trip, good luck! I really hope things work out for you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone