He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, March 04, 2005

MY MOM IS COMING FOR DINNER

It was really nice outside again so I took Cassie out before lunch. She had fun with Tucker again and she kept trying to feed him rocks from the road. While we were outside a train even came by and Cassie wasn't one bit afraid of it. After about an hour or so we came back in and I fed her lunch and then layed her down for a nap. I put "Poor Man's Prime Rib" in the crockpot and it will be ready around 5:30. I am going to mash some potatos, heat up some mediteranian veggies, and maybe even stuffing. Darren ran to DL to help a friend move, I hope he is home in time for dinner. Since my dad is gone this weekend I also invited my mom over for dinner too. Darren doesn't know this but he will find out when he gets home :) I am pretty sure that he won't care. After dinner if it's nice, I want to take Cassie outside again. It seems like she sleeps good when she gets outside to play. I found out today too that one of my cousins is also having a baby...she is due in July...just 4 months!! And we just found out now!! I don't blame her though because she got pregnant in the fall and had a miscarrage 6 weeks into her pregnancy. I am sure they didn't say anything because they wanted to make sure everything was ok.

2 Comments:

  • At March 4, 2005 at 8:44 PM, Blogger Josie, group organizer said…

    Just think less time to have to wait for the baby's arrival!Your hubby stopped over here for a bit to chit chat. I felt so bad for him though because he hadn't taken his meds he was suppose to this am and was hurting pretty bad.

     
  • At March 5, 2005 at 2:12 PM, Blogger Janelle said…

    He was hurting because he just helped a friend move out of her apartment.Today, he is out looking for deer antlers in Willow City while I am trying to clean up the house.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone