He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, March 24, 2005

STILL WAITING

There was a message on the answering machine when I got home tonight. I ran to the bedroom and hit the answer button as hard as I possibly could hoping that it would be the clinic but it was just my Creative Memories Scrapbooking rep wanting to inform me that she was putting on a workshop tomorrow at the Minnie H School and wanted to know if I would like to attend. I haven't spoken to Darren yet and I probably won't until he gets home from work tonight. Maybe he got the phone call and they told him what was going on in the ultrasound, either that or they are waiting for tomorrow to call me. Either way, the suspense is killing me. I want to know what the ultra sound showed and if it's bad or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone