He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, March 24, 2005

FAMILY

My brother called me last night because he read my post from yesterday and he pretty much had the same opinion that April did. We talked for almost and hour and a half and it was really great because I miss him and I don't get to talk to him much, he mainly ends up talking to Darren when I am gone or really busy. It got me to thinking of what was really important to me and what I really value in my life. Family, it's the one thing that I can count on when I have a serious problem or if it's just a bad day that's bothering me. No matter what fault I have committed there is always someone there to support and comfort me. Without my family, especially Darren and Cassidy, I don't know what I would do. With their love and support I can handle anything and the crap that happens to me at work doesn't mean crap and it makes it easier for me to "turn the other cheek". Because I love them so much, I decided to post 7 pics for everyone to enjoy (it also helped that Cassidy was being a ham for the camera) because it makes me smile when I see them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone