He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, February 11, 2005

Ran Our Asses Off Today

So I just got done writing a short letter to put in the Sympathy card that Darren and I are sending to Jim Roma's wife and son. I thought that the least we could do is send some money to them as a memorial since Jim had been coming to our house every other Wednesday for three years. I just hope that the family doesn't think we are freaks for doing it. Today was an alright day. We went to DL to put some money in the bank, I stopped at Heusgins (sp) Jewlers to have them fix my watch, ran to Wired Cellular to get a new phone, headed to Wal-mart, and then came home. We are returning to DL tomorrow to finish grocery shopping and then Darren and I are going to do something to celebrate Valentines since we are going to be busy on Sunday and then Monday evening Darren works. With everyone around us having babies it makes me want to have another one really bad. I forgot already how little Cassidy used to be and how I miss the "infant" stage. But, since everyone is having a baby, maybe it's a good thing that Darren doesn't want anymore children because I would like to get a lot of help and attention if I was pregnant and everyone is already focused on everyone else having a baby....did that last line make any sense?!?! Darren is gone again tonight. He is in Leeds a a friends house and when I spoke to him an hour and a half ago he said that he was going to be home in about 45 mins. It doesn't bother me though because there isn't anything going on around the house either and I am heading to bed after this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone