He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, February 07, 2005

Rethought Easter Plans

Even though I think of how fun it will be to spend Easter with Cassidy at my sisters place in Minneapolis, I have pretty much talked myself out of going. If my dad doesn't have the patience with Cassidy for three hours, there is no way he will have the patience for a 7 hour car ride...especially if Cassidy gets crabby and decides to cry half the way there. I really want to go, and I really REALLY want to take her to the Under Water World at the Mall Of America but I just know it's not going to be a fun trip. Besides, I want to spend holidays together as a family and if Darren isn't coming then we aren't spending the holiday as I want to. I think spending the time home, just the three of us, will be just as fun as anyway. Sorry Lynnette. I know you were looking forward to showing off Cassidy at church. Maybe next time.

1 Comments:

  • At February 9, 2005 at 11:21 AM, Blogger Josie, group organizer said…

    Well good luck with the easter plans!! Even by next Easter Cassidy will have more patience and could probably handle a long car ride better and hopefully Darren will feel good enough to go on some type of trip. Maybe your relatives could come up and visit you sometime too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone