He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Yesterday, my birthday, was pretty good. A co-worker gave me a card and these two adorable figurines. They are a little cowgirl and a cowboy. They are going to fit perfectly in my living room with all my horsey/western stuff. I did go to my parents house. My mom gave me $50, chocolate truffels, and she paid our land taxes, which I am glad that she did because I forgot about them!! My dad (suprise, suprise) bought me flowers, two bags of Poore Brothers chips, and a really nice zipper-up hooded long sleeved shirt. Wow, it kinda makes it really hard to be mad at him now. Then we had indian tacos at the resturant and then I stayed at their house to watch American Idol since I don't get Fox at my house. Cassidy got up really early this morning, she was up at 8 am and usually she isn't up until 9 or 9:30. Before breakfast, Cassidy messed her pants and she really stunk. I went to pick her up and, when I did, my arm suddenly got all wet!! She had poop...I'm not kiddin...all the way up her back to her neck and it also ran down through her pajamas to her feet!!! It was awful to clean up and it took me almost 15 minutes to clean everything. When I was done I even had to change the cover on the changing table. Oh well, that's part of parenting, what can you do about it. I shit too. I am kinda used to it because she did it a lot when she was an infant. I am really excited about Amadon and Josie's baby. Boy, won't this just piss Rainy off!

1 Comments:

  • At February 9, 2005 at 11:18 AM, Blogger Josie, group organizer said…

    Ok I know this is probably a little evil but I can't wait until Rainy finds out. I remember her purposly calling Amadon to announce she's pregnant and go off on a tangent on how she's the best mother and that she's has full control over EVERYTHING. I bet this pregnancy will knock her and her idea of control back a few steps. But anywayz Happy Belated Birthday!! We'll have to go out for a lunch or dinner- my treat to help celebrate it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone