He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, February 07, 2005

My Birthday is Tomorrow

My birthday is tomorrow. Yippy! I can't wait! I am going to be 26 years young. I don't have anything planned because Darren works nights and I work days. My mom said that she has a gift for me and I can pick it up after work tomorrow. I to want to go and get it but at the same time I don't because I don't know if my dad will be there or not. They are also having indian tacos at the resturant in town and my mom wanted me to call the resturant tomorrow and save 3 of them and she would buy dinner. But if she is buying three, more than likely my dad is coming along too. Oh well, I will make it a fast trip, I will grab and check out the gift when he's not there and then I will only have to see him when we are eating. Don't get me wrong, I love my dad, but I'm not going out of my way to spend time with him until he apologizes for what he said to me and how he acted Sunday night.

5 Comments:

  • At February 8, 2005 at 7:18 PM, Blogger April said…

    avoiding the problem with your dad won't help the situation. How often do you see your sister? I think you should go to Minn. for Easter. It is important to Lynette I'm sure. You're dad is going to have to learn how to be patient with Cassidy. And what is he going to do really? Jump out of the car? I know you've made up your mind, but if it is something you REALLY want to do, then DO IT! You'll have SOOO Much fun with Cassie at the Mall of America's Under Water World thing!!! go go go!

     
  • At February 8, 2005 at 7:19 PM, Blogger April said…

    ooops I posted under the wrong post... I meant to post it under the other post you posted about the Easter trip... obviously!

     
  • At February 8, 2005 at 10:32 PM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

     
  • At February 9, 2005 at 12:37 AM, Blogger April said…

    HAP HAP HAP HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! *horns and whistles blow* you can't see me but I'm wearing a birthday hat and I have balloons tied to my computer... just for you!

    okay there is no horns, or balloons... but HAPPY BIRTHDAY anyway!!!!!!!

    Go Janelle, its your birthday... gonna party like.. its your birthday... gonna drink... um.. juice like its your birthday.... cause we don't give a f*** cause its your birthday. (you have to rap it... or it doesn't make any sense...)

     
  • At February 9, 2005 at 11:23 AM, Blogger Josie, group organizer said…

    What if you spent Easter at home but went on that trip a couple days later? You could do both. Just thought to throw that out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone