He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

BABY!!!

I can't wait for Josie and Amadon to have their baby. They are going to make great parents. I was going to offer Josie some books, they are "What To Expect When You Are Expecting" which is a great book and I read it everyday for a month because it tells you what's going on each week of your pregnancy and I also have "Book For The New Breastfeeding Mother" this book helped me out a lot when I was in the hospital because Cando doesn't have a lactation consultant like Devils Lake. Thankfully my mom works with the lactation consultant sometime and they knew eachother pretty well and she called me when I was in the hospital to help me out and thank God that she did otherwise I WOULD HAVE given up on breastfeeding. But now that I have read Josie's blog she already bought the first book. But the second one is still avalible if she wants to give it a shot. There are a lot of benefits to breastfeeding and it's really good for the baby if the family has allergies and asthma but I hate it when people are pushy about things so it's Josie's choice. I just want her to know that I am here for help and advice if she wants to give it a shot. If they have a girl, I have a lot of baby cloths that I can give them since Darren and I will not be having anymore children. I even have bottles, newborn toys, blankets, cloth diapers tha work awesome for burp rags...I have a bunch of stuff but I also know the pride a new mother goes through when they buy new stuff. The new stuff you buy is gold compared to stuff given to you....I don't know for Karissa, but that's how it was for me.

2 Comments:

  • At February 9, 2005 at 11:15 AM, Blogger Josie, group organizer said…

    Oh I've already planned on breastfeeding. If that doesn't work out then I'll still probably pump breast milk and use bottles. I'm going to try and go as long as I can. I didn't think of that book until after I got it. I bet the only reason I picked it up is because I remember you telling me about it lol. But I would love to read your other book and sit down and get all sorts of mommy advice plus in a couple of years your little one could have my little one as a playmate. I don't think she's be too excited about a baby, wait a minute though, I bet her and Case would play. He actually plays and shares now.

     
  • At February 9, 2005 at 11:53 AM, Blogger Josie, group organizer said…

    Whoa, wait a minute. Why aren't you and Darren going to have any more children? Ever? I'd still hold on to a lot of your favorite things because you never know. How you guys feel about this issue now may change in a year and I hope it does because I know how much you want another baby.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone