He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I had a pretty basic day. I got to play with Cassidy all day since I didn't go to work and I really enjoyed it. Before Darren left, he let the dog run loose in the yard and the dog got the horses all excited. The horses came down here to the house and they were bucking, kicking, and running with their tails in the air and the dog ran circles in the yard. When the dog was doing using his energy I had Darren bring him in the house so Cassidy could pet him bit. She wasn't too sure of the dog right away and she didn't like it when the dog faced her. Everytime the dog turned to look at her, she backed away. I was really cute. Rainy called to wish me a happy birthday. That was really cool to get a call from her. I hardly talk to her anymore so I enjoyed the chat we had. She's shooting darts tonight at the Churchs Ferry bar and I was going to meet her there but I couldn't find a babysitter. That really bummed me out because I don't often get the chance to get out too much anymore. Well, I am off to pack Cassidy's diaper bag and get my lunch ready for tomorrow. I am going to head to bed because I have to work at 8 am...oh, and Josie, about the cloths...I just might hold on to them. Hope it doesn't bother you, sorry.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone