He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

A Day In The life

I went to work today feeling pretty good. I got my FedEx orders together pretty quickly and I was just waiting for the secretary to make my shipping labels so I started on some Sample Kit stuff that goes out on the DOT Foods truck on Tuesdays. While I was doing that, I spilled some of this brown pasta sauce down the front of my white smock so I had to run and change that, I got back to work and then the secretary called and my labels were done. I put the sauce on hold and I went and got my labels to put them on the boxes, I ran back to the shipping docks to start labeling and the FedEx was pulling up to the door....HE WAS TWO HOURS EARLY! So the shipping/recieveing clerk helped me get the boxes labeled quickly and we got them done in no time. I went and finished my sauce and then I had to go and let the Day Shift supervisor know that I also got her FedEx order ready for Wednesday. I found her and I was pointing out things on the order that I had completed and I was just making sure she understood it. Before I went to see the Day Super, I had an itchy nose so I rubbed it really fast and ran up to her, and it was only when I was walking away after I had spoken to her that I noticed and nice big fat green booger on top of my finger nail....eeww! I hope she didn't notice (yeah, not a chance).

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone