He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, February 24, 2005

All In A Day

My mom spoke to my brother today and he is in Virginia Beach already. I guess that his trip went well. I am going to try and call him tomorrow to see how things are. I hope he enjoys himself. After work, a bunch of us employees went to the bar because it was a co-workers birthday. A couple of the women from the plant gave him this awesome apron (he makes the dough at the plant) that I can't even begin to explain on my post. I haven't been feeling well lately. I have a headache, I get dizzy and I get this nauseated feeling and everything I eat tastes like junk. And Before anyone says anything...no I am not pregnant. I have got this funny rash that has developed too and I wonder if they are all related. I went to the Dr last week and they put me on a 6 day allergy medicine and want me to write down what I come in contact with then they are going to cross referrence it. I have noticed that I get it when I use the latex gloves at work and I get it extremely bad when I wash my hands at my mom's house when I use this soap from Bath & Body Works. At first I thought it was just the gloves but since I break out worse from the soap I have no clue what it is. I break out from other things too here at my home I jsut hope it's not too serious. Tomorrow Amadon and Josie should be coming out to my mom's. I still don't know when they are going to be there so hopefully I can get there before them. I think we are going to keep dinner fairly easy too and just have BBQ's. The car the Cassie and I use is starting to fall apart. It doesn't like to go faster than 25 when you get it on the highway so you have to punch the gas, when you give it gas it does this lung type thing and today when it did it after work it made this nasty clunk sound when it chugged. I hope I don't loose the transmittion on the road some morning going to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone