He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Missing My Bro

Mike called after I left for work and Darren answered the phone. He made it though Chicago in only an hour and a half (which I heard is really good time) and he is hoping to be in Pittsburg sometime tomorrow. By Friday he should be in Virginia Beach. It's weird, but I already miss him. On friday when we go to Devils Lake to deposit our checks in the bank it will feel funny not to have him with us because I am so used to him being around. I will have to try and call him Friday evening to see how things are going. On tuesday at work, I had some free time and I didn't want to leave early so I asked the day supervisor if I could help them with anything and she told me to run into the packing room and help there. What I didn't know is that I was going to replace the only person in the room who knew how to run the machine while he went on break. So the guy gave one of the other employees a crash course on how to run the machine. Needless to say it was a circus while he was gone and when he got back he gave the day super a piece of his mind for sending people who didn't know how to run the machines to help him. Tomorrow there isn't any FedEx so I'm not sure how I am going to make it until 4 but I will find something. I just heard today that Martha Stewart only has a week and a half left in jail and the Vikings finally traded Moss.

1 Comments:

  • At February 24, 2005 at 2:52 PM, Blogger Josie, group organizer said…

    Do they send you home if you have nothing to do? If all else fails organize, clean, or read up on company polices. They take up time, aren't hard to do, and might be enough not to get sent home if there's nothing else to do.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone