He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, February 21, 2005

Amadon and Josie, You Are Cordially Invited...

I can never get a hold of Amadon, when I try to he is always busy, or sleeping, or doing something that is occupying is time so I thought this would be the fastest most convenient way for me to get a hold of Amadon and Josie. My mom is coridally inviting Amadon and Josie out to her house this Friday, the 25th. Dinner will be served whenever they arrive and get hungry. But this is double-sided....Jim is having a problem with his TV, VCR, DVD player, Receiver/surround sound and if Amadon can get everything connected and if everything works correctly without having to use 3 or more remotes, they will pay Amadon. So, remember, this weekend is food/entertainment/and money if you choose to accept it.

2 Comments:

  • At February 22, 2005 at 2:44 AM, Blogger Josie, group organizer said…

    I actually checked Amadon's voice mail and got the message but it was too late to call.He said it's no problem. On friday we will have the little one with us though also so if that's a problem we might have to make some arrangements to accomodate that. He gets off work at 5:30. I'll probably be able to go too but have been very very sick lately so I guess I'll have to see how I feel. But either way Amadon should be able to make it.

     
  • At February 22, 2005 at 10:23 PM, Blogger Janelle said…

    It's not a problem to bring him with you if you both come. Besides, he can play with Cassidy. What time do you think you will be out so that we kind of know when to have dinner ready.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone