He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Saturday, November 14, 2009

STREP IS GETTING BETTER

My mother had the girls until this morning. I must say, with all the rest that I have had, I do feel much better. The fever is gone, no more body aches, but I still have a sore throat, and I have a lump on bottom right side of my jaw that doesn't seem to want to go away. I see the doctor again on Monday. Hopefully, he will tell me what the lump is. Better yet, it would be nice if it miraculously disappeared on it's own by tomorrow.

I had to run to Devils Lake today and pick up medicine for Jessie. She got a runny nose at my mom's place, and by this morning she had a pretty bad cough to go with the runny nose. Jessie was put on a Z-Pack, so she only has 5 days of meds. I hope it's enough to clear up what she has. Cassidy, fortunately, has not been sick yet.

I am excited for Friday. Cassidy has her very first music program at the school. They are putting on a Fall Festival Nov. 20th at 7:30 pm at the School gym. I cannot wait to go!! I am going to have to find something really nice for her to wear that night. The girls are supposed to go to their dads that evening. I left a message for him about the Festival and told him he should come watch it, and then he and the girls can leave for Minot right after it got done.....but he hasn't replied back yet.....which really doesn't surprise me.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone