He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Cassidy anxious to get int the school to start her first day.


Proudly standing in front of her classroom door.


Cassidy and her teacher, Mrs. Nybo.


Desidy Schwanke and Cassidy at their desks. Desidy is Cassidy's best friend.


Cassidy's classroom.


Cassidy playing with teh girls before class starts.

1 Comments:

  • At September 2, 2009 at 9:11 AM, Blogger tlawwife said…

    I love first day of school pictures! I'm glad she was so excited to go to school. I took myself out to lunch each time one of my children went to school for the first time. They were ready and so was I.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone