He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, June 25, 2009

STUFF

Training for Verety has been going good. I was worried the first day I went in, but it's a pretty simple job to do once you know where every button is located on the computer. Once that's down, it's a cake walk. I go in for certification testing today at Noon. We take live calls until we get 10 perfect calls in a row in a 3 hour period. When we complete our 10 perfect calls, we are done, and they will send me home with my Dell computer and all the equipment to start working out of my parents house immediately. I am just hoping that I don't have to work this weekend. I do not have a sitter for the girls and my mom took a trip to Minneapolis to visit my sister for a few days.

The kitten is doing great. She finally has figured out that we are her family now and has turned into a rambunctious freak of nature. She jumps all over my furnature, shreads up any piece of paper on the floor, she has been chewing through the girls socks if they are not put away, and tries to climb everything in the house. I love her, and she is cute, but I am wondering why I made the decision to go through they kitten phase again.

The day before yesterday I got our pool setup. It was a little bit grimey when I unrolled it, but nothing too serious. When it was all up, I let it dry out for a day, and then yesterday I swept out the pool with a broom and got all the crap out of it and started to fill it up. It's still filling right now and I am hoping that it will be close to full when I leave for certification.

Rainy and I are pretty sure we are going to have a lawn party/bonfire out here at my place on Saturday. It will be fun. Rainy hasn't been able to make a lawn party since September of last year. It would be nice if Jason could make it too, but he has something going on and won't be able to make it. I want to introduce Jason to my neighbors. I think everyone would get a kick out of him. If any of you are around, feel free to drop on by if you want to. The bonfire normally burns until 4:30 - 5 am....but you don't have to stay that long if you don't want to.

Peace, readers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone