He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY, ERIS PIERCE!

Because of my horrid day on Monday, I forgot all about Eris's birthday party at Rainy and Jason's house in Devils Lake. Rainy called yesterday morning to ask if we got the invitation and if we were still coming. I thanked her for calling and told her we would be there.

It was a cute My Little Pony themed birthday party. Eris got a lot of cool gifts, including a real pink leather Harley Davidson jacket. Jason cooked for everyone on the grill, we gorged on chocolate ice cream cake from Dairy Queen, and the adults had a great time conversing on the deck while the kids played in the back yard.

With how shitty things have been for me lately, it was nice to spend a little time away from home, having fun with close friends. I think I need to do that with my friends...MY REAL FRIENDS...more often. However, I know it's difficult since a lot of us live so far away from each other now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone