He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

GOING WELL

So far, my training for Verety in Rugby is going well. I am really enjoying it. In class today, the instructor encouraged us to chat with other Verety employees while we are working. She showed us how to run the Verety chat site and how to check if certain Verety employees are online. I have never in my life worked for a company that promoted chat while during work, and I think that is pretty cool. I understood a lot of the training class and am excited to start taking live calls...but that won't happen for a few more days. It's a lot easier than I thought it was going to be. I must admit that I was pretty nervous about my first training class, but there are no more worries.

My babysitter and her husband are taking vacation on Thursday and Friday, so I have Brandie's niece at my house tonight through Friday. I picked her up tonight when I got off of work because training starts super early on Thursday and Friday....and this way the girls can sleep in. Darren's fiance is coming to pick up the girls Friday evening when I get off of work. I feel a little sad about it. Now that I am "working", I don't get to spend as much time with my girls as I have been.

Well, I better hit the hay. It's getting very late, 7 am is going to come WAY too quickly. At least I am going to fall asleep easy tonight. There is a thunderstorm moving in and I am watching the lightening, listening to the low thunder with my bedroom window open, there is a slight breeze coming in, and I can smell the lilac bushes outside my house. It feels like a little piece of heaven!

1 Comments:

  • At June 22, 2009 at 4:59 PM, Blogger BoneDaddy said…

    Congrats on the job! Glad to hear it's going well.
    We have a huge lilac bush near our bak porch, but it already bloomed in late May--at least we got to see it before leaving on our trip!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone