He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

ANOTHER MUCH NEEDED UPDATE

Sorry I have not blogged lately. I have been working my butt off the last few weeks. As of right now there are only 9 days of classes left until I have a really short break and then fall classes start on the 21st. Thanks to my mother, who has been coming over religiously after work for the last week, I have been able to complete two classes. I have a about 20 more typing assignments to complete in order to finish up my Keyboarding II class and then I just need to tweak a few dozen dictations and hand those in as well for my Medical Transcription I class. At this rate I should have everything handed in on time or maybe even a few days ahead of schedule.

Things have been rough around here lately.I am not going to get into it because it is personal and I just don't know how things will turn out. I have a lot of faith and have been attending church on a very regular basis. I know there is sun on the other side of this situation. It is waiting for the sun that is the hardest part.

I have been working the Mr. Toast for a new header for my blog. He put together some really nice stuff and now I am just trying to decide what type of text. With a little luck we might get it finished here shortly. I am also going to ask him to apply it for me since I am super challenged when it comes to Web design.

Today the girls and I had to run to town and pick up my mom. She had to drop her Jeep off at the body shop to have some work done. Then I stopped at Wal-Mart quick to pick up a girly necessity and then my mom picked up supper at McDonald's for us to eat on the way home. The girls went to bed shortly after we got back. I have been relaxing, watching American Idol, and thinking about doing some more homework.

I am still working on my picture posting. it is taking forever. Apparently my pics are too big and the size is the reason that it takes 45 minutes or more for one pic to post. I have to find a way to make the pic smaller so that it posts quicker without damaging the clarity of the photos. I will find a way though. I do not go down without a good fight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone