He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

HAPPENINGS

Darren is pretty excited. He Studied really hard over the weekend and on Monday he went and took his CDL permit test. He passed. Darren's uncle contracts a farmer who has 3 trucks in Martin, ND. Darren called the farmer and the farmer said he would hire Darren but there is two downsides. 1) There is no insurance and 2) The farmer does not take taxes out of the paychecks.

Darren's mother is in Bismarck today having back surgery. Darren wanted to be there for his mom really bad. When he spoke to her about it on the phone she told him no and not to worry about it. Darren felt bad and I think he seems left out because his father and sister are going to be at the hospital as well. Whenever he has asks his mom about going some where to be part of the family he is told 'no' a lot. His father is going to call us today when the surgery is over and let us know how she is. They are putting rods/pins in and I believe she is also having a couple of vertebra fused together too. She will be in the hospital for a few days before being discharged home.

My Medical Transcription class is going a lot better. I was chatting with one of the girls from my MT class last night after our assignment discussion. There is a MT conference at a hotel in Mandan and she wanted to know if I was thinking about going. The instructor of our class said that would be a great experience and we should all try getting there because new things are talked about at the conferences. We would also be able to meet people from the class, as well as our MT instructor, face-to-face too which would be nice. I would like to go but I don't know if I can afford it. I would also have to make sure someone will be around to watch the girls. The instructor is sending us information on it. I will have to check it out before making a final decision.

It is supposed to be nice out again today so I am going to take the girls over to a farmer's place this afternoon. The farmer raises pigs and they have some little piglets now. Cassie went over there once last year and has always wanted to go back. There is also an elk farmer down the road from us. I and his wife are friends and she is going to let us know when the elk start to calve so we can go over there and see those babies too. I love spring time. Everything is starting over brand new and innocent.

Stephen King , whom is my favorite author, is getting into the comic book scene. They are not going to be your average comic. The comics are going to be dark and scary just like his books. Yeah, I am excited and I cannot wait to read the first issue.

1 Comments:

  • At March 13, 2007 at 7:25 PM, Blogger BoneDaddy said…

    If you're talking about his Dark Tower series, you can find some sample artwork on the internet, at least if you find the right article. I'm not a King fan myself, but I applaud his crossover project just the same.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone