He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, March 19, 2007

ANOTHER DAY

As I was flipping through the channels on the TV after I made the decision to stay home yesterday I saw something on VH1 that really got my attention. I seriously thought that I was watching Doug, 10 years older with about another 50 pounds added to him, perform on VH1. I hollered at Darren and he informed me that it was the band Metallica and that was their lead singer. Doug, dude, you look just like the guy. Start eating more and lifting a few weights and you could be his twin!
I have not heard from my Laboratory Procedures instructor in a while. I have tried to email her twice, I have have not gotten a response. It makes me wonder if something has happened that I am not aware of. If there was a problem, I am sure that she would have wrote and said something. I took a test almost 3 weeks ago and I have not gotten a grade on it yet and I should have by now. I wonder if she even got the test via mail. I am hoping to get a lot of work done in my Keyboarding II class this week. I also have to tweak my Hematology, oncology, and Immunology dictations and those will be ready to hand in too. So far, things have really picked up in my medical transcription class which is good.
It looks nice outside today but it is really cold out. I would like to get the girls out of the house for a bit so there is a little change in the normal every day stuff we are doing right now, but I don't want to make them sick so I don't know if we are going to do anything or not. I do have to get into Devils Lake some time to pick up my necessities. I am thinking of calling my mom to see if she could watch the girls while I run to town to get my stuff. I am not sure if I want to run into town myself, maybe I can talk my mom in to picking up the stuff for me when she gets off of work.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone