He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, March 15, 2007

PIGS AND CLASSES

The other day I took Jessie to my mothers so Cassie and I could visit a neighbor south of here and look at their pigs. Cassie absolutely LOVED the pigs. The came right up to us and they liked to chew on our rubber boots so you had to watch out for them. At one point, Cassie became overwhelmed with all the pigs trying to chew her boots so the farmer put Cassie on top of a hay bale. That didn't stop the pigs. They tried jumping against the bale to get up to Cassie. Cassie wasn't scared of the pigs at all. She just laughed when they started jumping around.

I have a lot of homework to get done. We are into midterm and I have to start wrapping a few things up. My advisor was going to review my transcript and see what I have left for classes, review what I need for the HIM, and then she is going to email me back and we are going to try and set things up so I can finish everything in a relatively quick order. It will be nice to finish up my college work and actually start working. Hopefully this time next year, I will have my MT degree and most of my HIM taken care of.

This morning I woke up to A LOT of snow falling and blowing around. Now the sun has come out and I am hoping that some of this new snow melts. I am getting tired of snow and I cannot wait for it to be gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone