He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Saturday, December 02, 2006

SANTA DAY 2006

The girls and I spent the night at my mothers last night. We went over there because I needed bread, which I forgot to bring home with me. We wrapped some of her Christmas presents for under her tree and visited for a bit.

It was Santa Days in Leeds today. This was the main reason why we spent the night at my mothers. It was easier to stay there than to have to make another trip back and forth to town. Cassie behaved wonderfully, I was shocked. I bought her a hot dog, chips, a brownie, and Kool-Ade for lunch. She ate almost ALL of it. There were crafts and hay rides starting at 11 o'clock. It was WAY too cold ( 1 degree above zero) for a hay ride, so we stayed inside and did a bunch of crafts. She made an adorable S'more man riding a sled and a reindeer that I am not sure what its supposed to be. Santa showed up at noon. I got some really good pictures of both the girls with Santa that I am going to put in the Christmas cards.

I am currently in the process of getting all my laundry washed and put away. For once I am finished with my home work ahead of schedule. One more assignment is due in each class and then I am finished until January.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone