He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Sunday, November 12, 2006

BUSY

Darren got home late Thursday night. He got up right away in the morning and headed out the door to go hunting. He hunts up around his parents home near Bottineau and he made plans to be there all weekend so I gathered the girls and we having been spending the night at my moms helping her get ready for the craft and bake sale coming up.

We have made some progress with the baking. Not near as much as my mom has been hoping for though. You can't say we haven't been giving it a good try. My mom makes cookie trays that have six of about four to five different kinds of cookies on them. She likes to have about 100 or more trays so that means we are making over 600 of each cookie.....Yeah....We have cookies up the ass. A great thing about this though is that all of my mothers baked goods sell really well so she won't be bringing much, if anything, home after the sale. And we get to eat the rejects.

I am really looking forward to Aprils baby shower tomorrow. My mom is sending me with a list so that I can do some shopping for her while I am there. She is going to watch the girls for me while I am out-and-about. It will be nice getting out for a bit, especially to see April. I also found out today that my friend, Jeff Jacobson, and his wife are having a baby boy too. I can't wait to see their child either. Okay, I can't wait to see any baby. I am a woman and women like babies.

I only have one more test and six set of transcriptions left and then this semester is over. I am looking forward to the break over Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone