He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, February 16, 2006

TOTALLY GONE

When I went into Devils Lake and drove past Hardee's, I couldn't believe it was gone. Hardee's shut down and I didn't even know about it.

The lighted sign outside is gone, all the signs and letters from the front of the store have been removed and the Coca-Cola guy was putting his soda dispensing machine in to the back of a truck.

I also heard from my dad that they closed the Hardee's on the North Hill in Minot and a girl at Baby & I told me that there was a Hardee's in Grand Forks that she heard was being shut down too.

I guess all the other fast food places are kicking the snot out of poor Hardee's. But It's not like Hardee's was the best place to eat in Devils Lake anyway. The food was always cold and the service was terribly slow and there are no words for some of the help that they had.

I'm just surprised by it and thought that I would let everyone else know who didn't know about it already.

1 Comments:

  • At February 16, 2006 at 3:58 PM, Blogger BoneDaddy said…

    What? That's nuts! I know the Hardee's on S.Washington in GF closed a couple years ago, but they still have a couple left. Let's hope for a Burger King in DL!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone