He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, February 16, 2006

WHAT A MESS

Boy am I mad.

My mom came over at a quarter to 11 so that she could watch the girls while I went into town for a doctor's appointment. The roads and weather were a little worse than I thought they were going to be so I called the clinic to let them know I was going to be late for my doctor's appointment but I was on my way. When I got to the clinic the doctor had already left for lunch and he wasn't going to be back until tomorrow. The whole reason I went to town was because of that stupid appointment. Now my and my mom's time, money, and gas were wasted on the trip into town that I wouldn't have had to go to if I knew the doctor wasn't going to be in.

To make things worse I took some checks that Darren and I received as gifts for Jessie into town with me to be cashed so that when we got around to starting Jessie's savings account we had the money but the teller at the bank told me that she couldn't cash the checks because our checking account was overdrawn and can't cash them until the checking account is caught up. This really ticked me off because we have a direct deposit going into the account tomorrow which should be for a very decent amount.

I was about ready to cry because of how terrible things were going. A whole trip just wasted. I couldn't believe my luck.

After the bank I just went to Wal-Mart and got a package of newborn diapers and then picked up something fast to eat and then came home.

Tomorrow I have to do it all over again and the weather is supposed to be worse and my doctor's appointment is early in the morning so my mom is going to come over right away after she gets up so I can get on the road right away and if I get there extremely early then I get there early, at least I will be seen by the doctor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone