He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

BABY & I AND COLLEGE CLASSES

Today at Baby & I, MaryAnne said that it is perfectly fine to take Jessie to Bismarck but to make sure that people wash and/or sanitize their hands before touching the baby. That we can handle, besides, I always have a bottle of sanitizer in the diaper bag for when I change diapers on the go. I also got a pic of MaryAnne with Jessie for Jessie's scrapbook which I hope to have time to start some day.

I have been seriously thinking about taking college courses for Medical Transcriptionist. I can get a degree from Williston State College and Lake Region State College together. I have emailed both colleges and I am waiting for the courses that I need to take along with the cost of classes,if I can take all of the classes online or if there are some classroom classes, if a proxy is needed for tests, info on financial aid, and all that great stuff. I really started to get interested in it when I found out that some of the hospitals around here actually pay people to pick up the doctor's dictation take them home and type them up and then return them by a specific date. There are a couple women in our Baby & I group that do this already. It's perfect because I can stay at home and I can work on it at my own time which gives me the ability to pay attention to the kids and when the kids reach school age, I can work at the hospital in Medical Records and be home when the kids get out of school. Besides, I feel stupid to be close to 30 and not have a college degree in something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone