He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

POTTY TRAINING GOING GOOD

Cassie is doing wonderful in her big girl underwear. She really likes them and shows them off to people. I was very proud of her, she went 10 hours in them yesterday and only had one accident and that happend over at Nana's right before we left her place to come home and go to bed. I was really suprised this morning when I took her to the bathroom this morning and her diaper from the night was still dry. Now, I know she's only 2 so I am not expecting her to have a dry diaper every morning when she wakes up but that was nice not having to worry about a wet diaper that needed changing right away. I watch the clock and try to get Cassie to the bathroom every hour and a half or so. She doesn't like to have a Tootise Roll now either, she demands a piece of Nana's homemade fudge but I give her whatever it takes to get her to go. YEAH for potty training!

Yesterday at Nana's while she made more fudge for us I made supper. We had meatballs with gravey and mashed potatos. We watched 7th Heaven, my mom's fav show, and some of the olympics.

We may go back over to my mom's house again today but I'm not sure. I really go over there out of boredom. I think Darren gets a little mad that I go over there so often because I shouldn't be bored with everything that needs to get done around the house but there is a difference between being bored and being busy and you can be both at once. Besides I like talking to my mom, after all, she is my best friend. And also thanks to my dad I learned a piece of truely useless information that I could have lived the rest of my life not knowing. He told me that "turtles can breath through their butt"....uummmm, yeah....(gotta say that like the boss in Office Space)

2 Comments:

  • At February 14, 2006 at 1:15 PM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    LOL about the turtle butt. :)

    I'm glad the potty training is going well. Doug and I are still waiting to really start Isabella with potty training. We have started to have her just sit on her potty without a diaper on or anything so she can just get used to sitting there and feeling comfortable. Other than that we haven't done much because she doesn't show any of the "signs" that she is ready. Every now and then she'll wake up from her nap and have a dry diaper, but that's about it.

    I agree with you about the boredom thing. Even though there's lots I can do around the house everyday and with Isabella, I still get bored. I think it's the fact that it tends to be the same things over and over again.

     
  • At February 14, 2006 at 6:59 PM, Blogger BoneDaddy said…

    Turtles breathe through their butt? weird.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone