He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!

First off, I hope everyone had a great Valentines Day even though the day is almost over.

Brandi came out to the house today to visit for a bit. She also brought a gift of clothing for Jessie which had blankets, outfits (some of them premiee's) and a really cute musical pig for her crib. She couldn't stay too long cause Carson was at a Valentines Day party and Brandi had to go pick him up.

My mom surprised the girls and I today with a balloon bouquet for Valentines Day when she got off work. She brought it out to our house because she had to come out here anyway to drop of some milk for me. My mom also got Jessie her first baby doll which is a cute little girl wearing a dress and has a straw hat on. I think it's adorable.

We went back to my mom's house with her. My dad surprised me with a Valentines Day card and he got both the girls these little cute stuffed clip-on animals. Cassie got a puppy and Jessie got a kitty (it could be a tiger too but I think with the color it looks like a kitty). We ate dinner and watched American Idol and House. After house my mom brought us back home. At home Cassie went right to bed then Jessie ate shortly after and she shouldn't get up now until around 1:30 or 2 to eat again so I have a little free time tonight.

Tomorrow Brandi said she will watch Cassie for me if I go to Baby & I. I watched the news and the weather man said that it's going to be really cold, like 3 degrees above zero, but with the windshield it's going to feel like 15 to 20 below!! If it's that cold, I may not go because I don't know if I really want to drag the kids out in that kind of weather. I have to call Brandi tomorrow and let her know what's going on for sure.

And Cassie went the WHOLE day without a single accident. WOO-HOO!! I think it's safe to say that she if officially out of diapers.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone