He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Sunday, February 05, 2006

STUFF

Today has been an almost normal day and I have been working on getting things at home into a somewhat normal organised routine. But what's really normal with two kids?!?

KSoFM asked about pics of Jessie. I have been so busy with things that I have just haven't had the time to take any. I will have some up by Wednesday at the latest. I have to get some pics at Baby & I and of Mary Anne for Jessie's scrapbook, which I haven't even started yet and some pics around the house and with Cassie are needed too. Cassie is doing great with Jessie. I have already been calling them by the wrong names. I think I started doing that the day we had Jessie named. That must be instinctive after you have more than one child to start calling them by the wrong names.

April, any day this week will be fine except Wednesday cause I will be in DL that day myself. I have been having a problem with your blog too. When I try to read it, I just get a white page saying that I am not allowed to view that blog. I will keep trying it though.

I haven't caught too much of the Super Bowl. Mom put Cassie down for her nap for me as I was nursing Jessie and after Jessie had eaten enough she went to sleep so I tucked her into her car seat and layed down and then I fell asleep myself and just woke up a few minutes ago. I am hoping for the Seahawks to win.

Darren suprised me and came home today around 3. It's great that we at least get to see him once before he goes back to work. I am not sure what time he's leaving but it will probably be later tonight after the kids are both in bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone