He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, January 30, 2006

THIS ONE'S FOR JOSIE

In response to your post on your blog, I am sorry to have "put you in your place" however I didn't even know that I had. Just don't assume that someone hates you just because they don't say something to you when you expect them to. We are friends, and will always be.

Before you attack me and think that I am snubbing you, which I am not, you could have easily come up to me and started talking to me (and visa versa) but WE BOTH WERE BUSY.

I was happy to see you arrive at Baby & I and I wanted to talk to you but you started to talk to Mary Anne right a way and after you and Mary Anne had your chat, you started talking to another mother and was cuddling her baby and I didn't want to butt in on the conversation you started with her. You didn't come over and say hi or anything to me and I was nursing Jessie at the time and I was also talking to another mother and I was going to talk to you but you left before I had the chance to say anything to you. When all the mom's left, I stayed with Mary Anne in the Day Room until a quarter past two.

Next time you are there and if I am not already engaged in a conversation, or when I am done talking, I will gladly talk to you. I want to catch up on everything and see how things are going for you guys.

Please, don't be offended because I don't hate you.

1 Comments:

  • At January 31, 2006 at 1:33 AM, Blogger BoneDaddy said…

    Hey,this is a comment to your post about Jessie coming home. I noticed KsoFM asking how you felt, and I thought it was pretty considerate of him. April was telling us once about a night she & Kevin had dinner with you and noticed you had looked uncomfortable. She was surprised because you hadn't really complained at all about how you were feeling until she asked how you were doing.
    Anyway, it's good to hear that the baby's home and the both of you are doing so much better.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone