He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, February 02, 2006

JUST ANOTHER DAY

I am excited about Jessie's doctors appointment tomorrow. She is nursing very well now so I am anxious to know what her weight it after a week of good eating. I am hoping that she is close to six pounds.

My mom picked up some stuff for me at Wal-Mart and came over when she got home from work. She also stopped by the Catholic second hand store in DL and picked up some really cute small things for Jessie. We should have enough small outfits now to last us through the week with all the spitting-up she is doing lately.

My mom is going to be home early from work and then she is going to come to my house to watch Cassie so that I don't have to worry about Cassie's nap.

If I have time while I am in DL, I want to try and hit the grocery store to cash my WIC check but my mom said that Leevers is really a mess since they are remodling the inside so it may take me a while to find the things that I need and I may not have too much time if we start to get close to Jessie's feeding time. We will have to see.

I don't have anything planned for Superbowl Sunday. Darren is going to be in Fargo so I may go over to my mom and dads for the day or just hang out at my place. There's really not too many options.

Doug, a question for you from the comment you made on my last post....do you mean to say that I complain when people ask me how I am or are you admiring the fact that just because I hurt or I am sick I don't complain consistantly about it to everyone?? I guess I just wanted to know if I should be offended by the comment or take it as a compliment (which I do by the way).

5 Comments:

  • At February 2, 2006 at 10:13 PM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    You should take it as a compliment. April mentioned to us one time how you never complained when you were pregnant. The only time you said you were actually in any kind of discomfort/pain was when April asked how you were feeling. I don't think a pregnant woman shouldn't complain, but there are women that complain TOO much just for the sake of complaining. You are not one of them from what I hear. :)

     
  • At February 3, 2006 at 7:41 AM, Blogger KSoFM said…

    Yeah, it's safe to say it was a compliment. You are mos def not a complainer. There are some people, both men and women, who constantly complain about their life and who always have some 'woe is me' story. I think Doug was stating that you're not of this type and no one would know if something is bothering you because you don't walk around woe is me-ing.

    did that make sense? probably not. In any event, i can't imagine there was even the slightest semblance of criticism in Doug's words.

    So, when can we see more pics of Jessie?

     
  • At February 3, 2006 at 2:07 PM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    The second one. I don't think I would fault a pregnant woman for complaining. Karissa actually explained it in her comment better than I can.

     
  • At February 4, 2006 at 12:57 AM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    that last comment was doug by the way...:) damn computer sharing thing...

     
  • At February 4, 2006 at 10:20 AM, Blogger BoneDaddy said…

    Oops...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone