He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, February 27, 2006

PHONE LINE

I am posting from my parents tonight. Today my phone line for some strange reason stopped working. I tried to get on the internet and it said that there was no dial tone so I checked the phones and they were all turned off. When I tried to turn on the phones there was nothing but dead air. My mom showed up shortly after and I asked her to try and call the house using her cell phone so she did. She said that her cell phone rang and rang and rang but nothing rang inside the house. I figured if the phone was disconnected for some reason that my mom would have gotten the "sorry but this number is no longer in service" message but she didn't. I checked all the phone jacks in the house and they seemed to be okay and everything was connected into the walls. Tomorrow I am going to have to borrow my mom's cell phone and call the phone company to see what's up. I just can't believe my luck. I am still trying to get stuff taken care of with WSC online too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone