He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Sunday, February 26, 2006

PENDING BISMARCK TRIP

Darren isn't so sure if he wants to make it to Bismarck for the family get together and I agree with his point.

The date of the trip has been changed to the weekend of March 10th. If we go to Bismarck it will only be for one night, Saturday night. Darren works Friday and won't get in until late which means he probably won't get home to York until 2 in the morning. Then we will have to wake up early and get the kids and everything in the car and then head out right after Jessie eats because she eats every three hours and that's how long it takes to get to Bismarck so we will make it to the hotel just in time for her to eat again. We will probably just chill out in the hotel and then the next morning we have to be packed, loaded, and checked out by 11 and then we have another 3 hours home (and I will have to feed Jessie right before we leave to make it home).

That's a lot of driving and juggling in one weekend and I don't know if I can do it.

Darren said that I should just drive to Harvey on Saturday morning so he can sleep but I am not looking forward to getting two kids, my stuff, Darren's stuff...not to mention that I would have to pack for Darren too and I don't know what he wants to bring or where to find it...into the car all by myself and then I have that hour long car ride all by myself without any help in case there should be a problem in the back seat with the kids.

I understand he wants to sleep after working all day but I work all day long with the kids and I am still getting up at least twice in the middle of the night with Jessie so I haven't been getting the best sleep either since January and I would really appreciate his help in the morning when we leave because it will be hard enough taking off on time after feeding Jessie.

I will be the first to admit that things are a little difficult with two children, especially an infant. Things don't get done because I will be doing something with one of the kids, then the other will want to eat or something, and then the other one needs attention, or Cassie is hollering cause she has to go to the bathroom. It's a vicious cycle that doesn't end sometimes. I can go three hours between the two of them at times and not once do anything for myself. I have even been skipping my lunch just so I can sleep after they both take a nap after their lunch.

So if we go some where with the kids. I would like Darren to help as much as he possibly can. But then again, Darren isn't sure what he wants to do so we will work it out when we get to that point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone