He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, February 09, 2006

MY NIGHT

Last night was a much better night with Jessie than the night before. Jessie just seemed really tired and fell back asleep after each nursing so that was really nice. There was one time, around midnight, that she stayed up for a little bit but it wasn't near as long as before.

It doesn't look like we got any snow last night but I am sure it's still cold out because my furnace has been running like crazy. I am glad we didn't get a big storm.

I forgot to mention in my last post that at Baby & I, Jessie weighted 5 lbs and 14 oz. She is almost 6 lbs!!!

I have to call my mom at work because I need her to pick me up some milk and she also left her gloves here at my place. At least I think they are hers, if not, then they belong to Brandi.

....and what is up with Kevin's blog. Does he not have one anymore? For about two weeks now when I try to access his site I get a message saying "error blog not found". When people stop blogging they have to let me know about these things because I obessively check them about 4 times a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone